The GE+ degree requirements include completion of 128 semester hours of required and elective courses with a minimum grade point average of 2.25. All courses counting towards the required hours in engineering must have grades of C- or higher.
The GE+ Aerospace emphasis curriculum consists of 56 engineering credit hours, including a capstone design experience.
Additional required courses are as follows:
- ~14 credit hours of science (note: CU Teach Engineering science course requirement vary slightly depending on the students’ election of a science area of specialty)
- 16 credit hours of mathematics (some may be waived with AP/IB credit)
- 18 credit hours of humanities and social sciences electives
- 12 credit hours of a contracted Customizable Concentration as approved in advance by a GE+ advisor
- ~10 credit hours of free electives